Welcome to the Ambassadors of APR
Your opportunity to share the value of an APR Membership with your friends and colleagues, and receive free gifts for participating
1. Tell your friends, peers, and colleagues about APR. Simply complete the APR Ambassadors Referral Form and we'll send them a special email invitation to join APR Professional and Student Ambassadors!
2. You will be eligible to receive a free gift when your first referral joins, as well as an additional free gift for every other referral. Each time one of your prize-qualifying referrals joins, you will receive an email notification with an embedded link to our page of prizes. Simply select the gift you want and it will be shipped to you at no cost.
We hope you consider becoming an Ambassador for APR!
There has never been a better time to refer your colleagues to APR!
Simply complete the form below and leave the rest to us. We will send your referral an email invitation with a special offer to join APR. You will be eligible to receive a free gift when your first referral joins, as well as an additional free gift for every other referral who joins (i.e. 1st, 3rd, 5th, etc.). Your referral will enjoy all of the career enhancing benefits of an APR membership.
It's that easy! Each time a colleague you refer becomes a member of APR, you'll receive notification and instructions on how to receive your free gift.
1. The Ambassador Program for APR is open to active APR Professional and Student members in good standing.
2. To receive credit for each new member, the APR Members name and APR Membership ID must be completed on the online referral form.
3. A new member is officially credited to the APR Member when the candidate is accepted for membership and dues have been received. Each APR member will then receive an Ambassador for APR Certificate of Recognition for his or her first candidate to join APR.
4. For the first new member who joins, and then every other new member thereafter (i.e. 3rd, 5th, 7th, 9th) the APR Member is eligible to receive a special free gift. For every 10 members recruited by any one member, a bonus gift is available.
5. Two APR members are eligible to receive Grand Prizes. A minimum of 40 points is required for Grand Prize eligibility. Points are accumulated as follows: 2 points for each new professional members, and 1 point for each new student member. The first Grand Prize winner is the APR Member with the most referred candidates who joined APR. The second Grand Prize winner will be randomly selected from a pool of each month's top APR Members (excluding the APR Member already selected for the first Grand Prize). Top monthly APR Members are eligible only once during the Ambassadors Program year for inclusion in the pool.
6. In the event that a candidate joins who has been referred by more than one APR Member, prize eligibility will be assigned only once to the APR Member associated with the specific path used by the candidate to join.
7. Contest rules and gifts are subject to change without notice. By entering the APR Ambassadors program, members agree that APR's decisions are final and not open to challenge.
8. APR reserves the right to change or substitute the gifts offered, including APR Membership renewal(s). No substitution or transfer of prizes permitted, except by APR, which reserves the right to award a prize of equal or greater value if advertised prize is unavailable. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for APR to use winner's name and likeness for advertising, promotional and other purposes without additional compensation unless prohibited by law.
9. If a winner cannot accept a prize within 90 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited.
1. Be familiar with the many benefits of an APR Membership,
The APR Digital Library; APR’s Conference Proceedings, Abstracts, free online courses and books, publications and research articles; and more!
Visit the Member Benefits section for additional member benefit details.
If you have a question, please don't hesitate to ask. Our Member Services Department is here to help and can be reached via any of the following methods:
2. Show your enthusiasm for the Association—tell your referral about the things that have benefited you the most from APR.
3. Provide new recruits with the APR website address so that they can visit at their convenience.
4. Hand out the Ambassadors for APR Professional and Student applications personally to those you'd like to refer.
5. Find the right candidates to recruit—from friends to co-workers, employees, former employees, and fellow students—APR membership will benefit everyone with a passion for Pharmaceutical Pharmaceutics.
6. Follow up with your referrals to see if they have joined APR. Talk to them about the organization, and encourage them to take advantage of the special offer.
6. Send a thank-you note or email thanking them for considering APR membership.
A promo code will be generated after referring. The APR members can use this promo code for getting concession for attending the conferences and publishing research articles in APR Journals.
Moreover, they can get access to the APR Digital library, where a large number of research articles can be viewed. They can also get APR T-Shirts, APR watches, USB Devices etc.