APR will be essential to the Global technical community and to Technical professionals everywhere, and be universally recognized for the contributions of technology and of technical professionals in improving global conditions.APR has more than 2000 Professional Members and 5000 Student Members from all over the world.
The APR membership is available at different levels based on the applicant’s academic qualifications and practical experience in Pharmaceutical Sciences, Pharmacopoeia, Pharmacology, Pharmacodynamics, Pharmacotherapy, Pharmacy informatics and general life science. Applicants are invited to seek the highest membership grade they are qualified for. The Membership Categories are :
* Honorary Fellowship of APR is the highest grade of membership and honours exceptional achievement and service relating to the field of Pharmaceutical Science and Technology.
*Honorary Fellowship is one of the most prestigious memberships in the professional association.
This honor is been offered for appreciating your eminence in the field and contribution to an academia of Pharmaceutical and life science.
* Besides the benefits of the regular members, Honorary Fellow Members are invited as keynote speakers, Guest of Honor, Editorial Board Members or to join the different committees of Associated Networks or the Journal Editorial board or Reviewers of the Journals and Conferences.
* Fellowship of APR will be given to the professionals those who made a prominent contribution to the advancement of the Pharmaceutical Science & Technology and gained not less than five years experience in a position of senior responsibility.
* APR Fellowship will be given to the professionals those could be in the practice and application of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology, teaching life science and curriculum development, managing a team of professionally qualified Pharmaceutical and life science scientists, Doctors, or concerned with the senior management, direction or commercial activities of organizations in which the application, study, research or advancement of life science is of major importance.
* Professors and Readers at universities, Directors in Industry and Heads of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology will also be eligible for Fellowship of APR.
* Besides the benefits of the regular members, Fellow Members are invited as keynote speakers, session chairs or to join the different committees of Associated Networks or the Journal Editorial board or Reviewers of the Journals and Conferences.
* The grade of Senior Member is conferred to those who have made significant professional contribution in the relevant fields.
* Besides the benefits of the regular members, Senior Members are invited to join the different committees of Associated Networks or the Journal Editorial board or Reviewers of the Journals and Conferences.
An individual Professional Member can opt the LifeTime Member. This is a one time (for life time) fees towards the administrative expenses.
* Any persons possessing Master’s degree in the field of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology or Bachelor’s degree in the field of Pharmaceutical Science & Technology can apply for the Professional membership of APR.
* Those working in the area of Pharmaceutical research and business, but not possessing the aforesaid qualifications can also apply for the membership.
·Any persons pursuing Master’s degree in the field of Pharmaceutical and Life Science or Bachelor’s degree in the field of Pharmaceutics and Life Science can apply for student membership of APR.
Colleges, Universities/Institutions, Pharma Research Institutes and Organizations can apply for APR institutional membership. APR welcomes applications from colleges and universities for mutual collaboration to work together for academic advancement and research development in the field of Pharmaceutical Science and technology.
For Being an institutional member,
The University/Institution must have at least 50 student members of APR.
The University/Institution must have four or more life time members in good standing.
The University/Institution must have 25 professional members.
Membership is open to all Pharmaceutical departments of the academic Institution/University.